Monday 2 October 2023
Starts 19:00 PM
Finishes 20:30 PM
Organized by Self-Worth Club
Address: Online event on your device
About this eventHave you ever considered what your life might be like if you could **overcome procrastination** with unparalleled speed? 😙 This event will empower you to break free from the chains of procrastination and finally accomplish your goals efficiently and precisely. 🤩 Prepare to witness a shift in how others perceive your productivity as they marvel at your ability to **take swift action** and leave procrastination in the dust. 😎
By participating in this event, you will become a master of propelling past procrastination. 🚀 Others will be astounded by your ability to get things done with focus, dedication, and an unwavering commitment to success. 🏆
Embrace this opportunity to propel past procrastination and **take control of your productivity**. Enrol in the Mission: Propel Past Procrastination event today and embark on a transformative journey of efficiency and achievement, where you will:
* Impress others with your ability to take swift action and leave procrastination behind
* Elevate your status as someone who is unstoppable in their pursuit of goals
* Gain recognition for exceptional work ethic and discipline
* Become a source of guidance and inspiration for others struggling with procrastination
* Inspire and motivate others to overcome their own procrastination tendencies
* Earn respect and admiration as a high achiever in both personal and professional life
* Position yourself as a role model for taking decisive action and meeting deadlines with ease
* Embrace the opportunity to take control of your productivity and achieve transformative results
* Reach new heights in the eyes of others as you propel past procrastination
* Conquer procrastination and embark on a mission of efficiency and achievement
If you want to get your hands on the Playbook to go to the next level & **gain 60 extra minutes in your day** while you wait for the event, click **[here](https://showlanding.com/page/7d78deee-fd81-11ed-ace8-005056bd5094/)**! ⌛️
This page last updated Saturday 22 July 2023 at 01:26.
Problems? Report an error or inappropriate listing here.
Information displayed here is provided in good faith but we are not responsible for the content of any listing. Sometimes events can be cancelled or changed at short notice. Please check with the venue or organizer before you travel!