ODSC Europe 2023 | Data Science Conference
Wednesday 14 June 2023
Starts 9:00 AM
Finishes 17:00 PM
Organized by ODSC Lisbon Data Science
Address: Online event on your device
About this eventThis is PAID event.
More info you may find here — **[https://hubs.li/Q01t57Dd0](https://hubs.li/Q01t57Dd0)**
**Use COMMUNITY2023 code for an extra discount.**
Virtual tickets — [https://hubs.li/Q01G4FMD0](https://hubs.li/Q01G4FMD0)
In-person tickets — [https://hubs.li/Q01G4DDJ0](https://hubs.li/Q01G4DDJ0)
Like last year, Europe will be a hybrid conference with both virtual and in-person elements. What’s more, we’ll be partnering with AI Summit for our in-person program.
**Whether you decide to join us in-person or virtually,** you’ll have the chance to learn about core fundamentals and recent developments in a range of topics:
* **Our all-new Generative AI track** *will feature sessions on the cutting-edge developments that have been sending ripples through all aspects of our society, such as ChatGPT.*
* **The Machine Learning and Deep Learning track** *will give you the opportunity to hear from the creators and top practitioners as they demonstrate and teach the latest developments in Machine Learning and Deep Learning that solve problems in business and society today.*
* **During our Machine Learning for Finance sessions,** *you’ll learn essential quantitative modeling frameworks as well as how to use machine learning and reinforcement techniques to invest, trade, and manage risk in finance.*
* **In the NLP track,** *you’ll learn about the latest advancements and trends in NLP, including pre-trained models, with use-cases focusing on deep learning, speech-to text, and semantic search from core practitioners and contributors.*
* **With the Mini-Bootcamp,** *you’ll have a chance to kickstart your data science career in less time and for less money with the Mini-Bootcamp, which features courses covering the fundamentals as well as intermediate and advanced topics.*
* **Finally, during our Data Engineering and MLOps sessions** *you’ll explore use cases, best practices, and stories from the field to show how to effectively incorporate data science practice into the wider business process.*
• Get free access to more talks/trainings like this at Ai+ Training platform:
• Facebook: [https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI](https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI)
• Twitter: [https://twitter.com/odsc](https://twitter.com/odsc) & @odsc
• LinkedIn: [https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science](https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science)
• Slack Channel: [https://hubs.li/Q01C4bDY0](https://hubs.li/Q01C4bDY0)
• ODSC East 2023 May 9-11th — [https://hubs.li/Q01nwjvl0](https://hubs.li/Q01nwjvl0)
• ODSC Europe 2023 June 14th-15th — [https://hubs.li/Q01t57Dd0](https://hubs.li/Q01t57Dd0)
• Code of conduct: [https://odsc.com/code-of-conduct/](https://odsc.com/code-of-conduct/)
This page last updated Friday 2 June 2023 at 11:37.
Problems? Report an error or inappropriate listing here.
Information displayed here is provided in good faith but we are not responsible for the content of any listing. Sometimes events can be cancelled or changed at short notice. Please check with the venue or organizer before you travel!