Workshop: Using Hyperledger FireFly to Launch an NFT Collection on Public Chains
Thursday 23 March 2023
This event has finished.
Started 15:00 PM
Finished 18:00 PM
Organized by Hyperledger Portugal
Address: Online event on your device
About this eventIn this workshop, Nicko Guyer, Alex Shorsher and David Echelberger, Full Stack Engineers at [Kaleido](https://www.kaleido.io/) and [Hyperledger FireFly](https://www.hyperledger.org/use/firefly) maintainers and contributors, will show you how to use Hyperledger FireFly to launch an NFT collection on public chains.
We’ll provide an overview of Hyperledger FireFly features including:
* Web3 Gateway Mode — for connecting to popular public chains like Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche, Optimism, Arbitrum, etc.
* Public Blockchain Tools — with support for managing and signing transactions
* Enterprise-friendly functionality — to ensure new apps meet both user and compliance requirements.
* Integration capabilities — for connecting your NFT app to existing enterprise systems.
From there, we’ll take you through the steps to create and launch an NFT collection on Polygon using Hyperledger FireFly. With live coding and easy-to-follow steps, you’ll have everything you need to launch your own NFT collection.
This session is targeted to developers of intermediate skill level and above, with some prior amount of blockchain knowledge. New developers, or those without any prior blockchain knowledge may still find it informative, as Hyperledger FireFly is very approachable. At the same time, it is also flexible and customizable to meet the needs of experienced blockchain developers.
Registration for the event is free. If you’re interested in attending, *we ask that you sign up now since space is limited*.
* [Register for the FireFly workshop](https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0tcuuqqTopEtz3O8LsyefECUmuKnJb0WN7)
* Install the [FireFly CLI](https://hyperledger.github.io/firefly/gettingstarted/firefly_cli.html) and verify your installation.
* Join [Hyperledger’s Discord Server](https://discord.com/invite/hyperledger) and make sure you can access the [#firefly-workshop](https://discord.com/channels/905194001349627914/1063562168064282685) channel.
* We’ll answer any questions you have about preparing for the workshop here, and we’ll use this for tech support during the workshop
This page last updated Monday 20 March 2023 at 00:33.
Problems? Report an error or inappropriate listing here.
Information displayed here is provided in good faith but we are not responsible for the content of any listing. Sometimes events can be cancelled or changed at short notice. Please check with the venue or organizer before you travel!